Established: April 1, 2020
truestar Co., Ltd.
Toshikuni FUJI, CEO and Representative Director
We fully recognize our social mission regarding the protection of all personal information handled by our company, and comply with laws and regulations, etc. concerning the protection of the rights of data subjects and personal information. In addition, we hereby declare that we will establish a personal information protection management system in order to implement the following policies, and that we will make company-wide efforts for the continuous improvement of such management system while continuing to observe the latest IT trends, changes in social demands, changes in business conditions, etc.
- We obtain, use and provide personal information only within the scope necessary for the legitimate performance of our business activities in marketing consulting, data analytics and solution provision services as well as for employment and personnel management, and take measures to ensure that personal information will not be handled beyond the scope necessary for achieving the specified purpose of use.
- We comply with laws and regulations, guidelines set forth by the national government and other standards related to the protection of personal information.
- In order to prevent risks such as leakage, loss of and damage to personal information through reasonable security measures, we allocate management resources according to business circumstances and continuously improve the personal information security system. In case of an emergency, we will promptly take corrective measures.
- We will respond promptly, sincerely and appropriately to complaints and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information.
- We continuously promote the improvement of the personal information protection management system by reviewing it in a timely and appropriate manner in light of changes in the environment surrounding our company.
We distribute this policy to all employees to ensure that they fully understand the content hereof, and take measures to make this policy available to everyone at all times by posting it on our company’s website, brochures, etc.
Shibuya Center Place 8F, 1-16-3 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0043
(Business hours 9:30 – 17:30*)
*Inquiries received on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, the year-end and New Year holidays, and Golden Week holidays will be handled on or after the next business day.